Hi, I'm Mattie Claire.
photographer + designer + Styler
I am more than grateful that you have chosen to stop by! I am a Texas gal that found her way to Arkansas + has joyfully called the Natural State home for the last 3 years.
Photography + design, in my life, has become something all of it's own. To enter into the lives of people on their most important day, to being entrusted to cast vision and photograph businesses, and everything in between, it all has truly been a gift. I cannot help but hold it with willing hands. I am pressing into this creative outlet due to the glory that I pray the Lord receives with every image and design. I take great joy in being able to say that I call my clients, my friends - they are people and couples that I truly believe in.
I sincerely hope to be apart of your story + your vision. Shoot me an email or give me a shout, let's begin a friendship, and while we are at it, create something wonderful. Xx
10 Facts About Mattie Claire
- My Enneagram number is a 2 wing 3, but currently living as a 4 right now. Bring this up in conversation, and I am all about it.
- I am studying Graphic Design + Photography + Art History at the U of A.
- My go-to outfit is a Canadian tuxedo.
- Currently reading all of the Harry Potter books and it's glorious.
- I stand at a towering 5 foot 3 inches.
- I just found out that I am 27% Native American - those DNA tests are mind-blowing.
- The TV character I am most compared to is Jessica Day from New Girl.
- I won a dance-off my freshman year of college. I was in the middle of a huge dancing circle and was claimed the winner. I have no idea how that happened.
- I have a very deep passion for overseas work, helping fight injustice, and being an advocate for the unheard.
My work has been featured on:
+ HowHeAsked by TheKnot
+ WITH | home supply
+ Puritan Coffee & Beer
+ Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show